Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm unable to install Fruity Loops on my Vista laptop.?

I've just tried installing fruity loops software on my sony vaio vista laptop, however, it only loads up the menu screen; and when you click on 'install', nothing happens. i've tried the disk on my dad's desktop pc and it works fine, so it's something to do with my laptop i'm assuming; not the software. please help!!!

I'm unable to install Fruity Loops on my Vista laptop.?
That is one of the reasons people hate vista.Apps don't work on it.Many other programs have problems with vista.


You could try to run it in compatibility mode and give it full permissions but I'm not sure it will work.


Maybe they will launch a new version of fruity loops that is compatible with vista.



skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment