Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is Fruity Loops an easy program to use??

ok so ive been interested in making my own techno music for a really long time now, and people tell me that Fruity Loops is the program to use, but its kind of expensive, so before i buy it i need to know if its very difficult or hard to use????

Is Fruity Loops an easy program to use??
Well I personally don't use it but my 14 yr-old brother messes around with it and he made a techno song a couple of days ago and he seemed to have no problem with it. So if a 14 yr old can do it then I doubt it's difficult the only problem he had was that some beats he wanted, the program didn't have.
Reply:My advice is to get the demo: demo.flstudio.com





it does everything except save.





Also go here and watch some video tutorials to see some of the features in action:





http://www.fruity-loops-tutorials.com



neutral skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment