Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How can i play my dwnloaded movie clips in a loop on mac?

I use to be able to do that on PC by just saving my clips and then opening them all in windows media player.But windows media player doesn't work the same way on mac.My mac is really annoying me.

How can i play my dwnloaded movie clips in a loop on mac?
Hi TW,





Yes, I noticed that the Macintosh version of Windows Media Player doesn't have a loop option. However, there is a looping feature on the Quicktime Pro version.





There is also another movie viewer that might be able to loop for you. Maybe some other Macintosh users can turn you on to that viewer. Is it DivX? Check this one out:





http://www.divx.com/divx/mac/player/





Best of luck to you.





--Rick



home theater

No comments:

Post a Comment