Sunday, March 14, 2010

If I buy direct from a wholesaler in China, who sells replica handbags, Can I sell them?

Why do they allow you to purchase outside of the US, if you can't sell them? I know there has to be some loops that you can go around legally, without paying $300 an hr. to have an Attorney tell you yes or no!

If I buy direct from a wholesaler in China, who sells replica handbags, Can I sell them?
I don't understand why you wouldn't be able to sell them in the US. As long as you are honest that they are replicas and don't try to pass them off as the real thing, I see no reason why you couldn't sell them.



website design

1 comment:

  1. Well, being a wholesaler of replicas in the United States can be quite difficult.. For me, as long as you are being honest that these bags are replicas, then I don't think it will be a problem at all..

    ReplyDelete